I Bought A Mobile Home!


After months of back and forth trying to decide what route to take for my future, I actually heeded Ric's advice he gave me last week.

We were revisiting two old neighborhood gay bars we'd frequented back in the days we lived in the College Park neighborhood, namely Hank's and Barcode. Hank's is still sleazy as all out and Barcode still has a chill vibe. Both have really freakin' cheap beer prices.

While we were reliving our past, I asked Ric his opinion on my future. Should I go with a stealth van, RV, old house, or mobile home setup? He opted to vie for the later based on his recent communication with a friend of his who recently bought a really cheap mobile home in a 55+ community.

So I took his advise to heart and within the course of just 5 days I found, contacted, negotiated and purchased a mobile home.

I just paid for it in cash today, registered it, got the title put in my name and I'll be moving into it on April 1.

It's in Florida but I'm gonna hold off on just where as of yet. Suffice it to say it's a good distance from the Orlando area so it should provide me with plenty of opportunity to explore and get used to my new environment.

Here are a few pics of the place, which I paid $9,800 for. It needs a few updates but overall, I don't think I did too bad.