Michelob And Delmonico Steaks



For my parents, the ultimate luxury diner was Delmonico steaks, now called simply ribeye steaks, and what they'd consider premium beer, Michelob, but as we all know, crowning achievements come in threes.


What was their third element?

My present state of mind likes to imagine: child slave labor. But I want to be more enlightened and connected to my fellow humans. I want to forgive and set my mind free.

Tried for 15 minutes...can't do it.

Let's just leave it at that.

As far as the love and reverence for Delmonico steaks and Michelob...I'm all for it. I will continue to love and cherish my heritage even though I disconnect with my immediate precursors of this culture.

I love my French-Canadian heritage.

I love my Polish heritage.

I love my Woonsocket heritage.

I'm not too fond of my now 78 year old father.

Isn't he dead yet? And if so, why haven't I been contacted?