Welcome To The Reserve At Lake Irene



Ah yes, welcome indeed. This is the exterior view of my humble abode. I was goofing around on Google Maps Streetview and noticed that they had a new shot of my apartment building. The last were from 2007 or something, well before I moved here. This is from just this past June.


My apartment is in building #4, pictured above. A two-story affair in a complex of mostly three-story buildings. The two-story ones have only one bedroom apartments of the two varieties, now named A1 and A2. (They used to be called Briarcliff and Carlise under the old management) A1, which I'm in, is the smaller at 715 sq. ft. and A2 is 742.

In the photo capture above, the stairs to walk up to my apartment front door landing is directly behind Hulk, my beast of a little green gas-sipping machine parked next to the black SUV (with the eternal covered motorcycle parked to the left of us...I saw someone use it ONCE in the four years I've been here!) My door is to the left on that second floor landing and my porch is just to the left of that. And, just to the left of that is my bedroom window. From the shadows, it looks like this was taken just before noon or so. My car's here so I'm undoubtedly up in my apartment, unaware of this image being taken. I imagine that Google Maps Streetview has unknowingly outed a fair share of cheaters, loafers, or sneaks over the years. The Google car sees all!