SIMS CREATION: Old South Plantation


I woke up this morning and had a vision. I would create a pre-Civil War Southern plantation complete with slaves. Good wholesome fun, recreating the Good Ole Days.

I swear I'm not a racist. I'm just a little bit twisted.

Let's meet the fam and their chattel shall we?


Matriarch of the Charlot-DuBois family, Old Lady Annabellis and her only son, Vernon poses with their buck and doe...Tobe and Kizzy.


Now while I fashioned Miss Anna from scratch and used the genetic modifier in the creation tool to bring forth young Master Vern, I wanted to be a little authentic with "The Help" so instead of creating them, I went to the Sims Gallery (the online exchange where Sims players share their creations) and "bought" them from there. These are characters created by some stranger somewhere. Perhaps a pre-teen black girl, envisioning a depiction of her future self with her husband, living in the modern, free world with their little dog and their nice house. Well bollocks on that Missy! I snatched them from your dreams, renamed them, clothed them in slave rags (including, if you'll notice, wrist shackles) and plopped them unceremoniously into my dream. Oh, and since you created them using a pet DLC that I didn't buy, the sweet little doggie, well, didn't make it. Sorry lil' pickaninny.

Here's the Master's House:


A top down view and into the upstairs bedrooms:



The main floor rooms:


The library. Hey, is that Kizzy readin' a book! Oh, there'll be some lashes handed out tonight!


The dining room. With young buck Toby sittin' at the head of the table? That whip will surely get some workout mighty soon!


Kitchen:


Here's the Slave Quarters:



And the cotton field:


Which, after a good whoopin' these two niggras finally be get to workin' now! Maybe well forgive 'em by evening time. Might have Toby play his fiddle for us. And maybe have Kizzy make a fine visit to Master Vernon come bedtime. Toby best not be sore about it neither if he knows what's best for him.


Way down upon a Suwanee River...