Tech Me Up


Last week I decided I needed some upgrade to my life. Well, that didn't really happen, of course, but for a couple of my gadgets it sure did.

First, with the release and purchase of Civ 6: Rise and Fall, I decided it was high time to get a laptop that could play this game decently. Fortunately, after a bit of searching around and such, I stumbled across a site selling a very respectable gaming laptop at a very respectably cheap price.

That's right, bitches, there's a new queen in diz houz! (Well, since I'm using it right now, and I'm at work, I guess we're not actually in da houz right now.)

Mildred XVII. (I think? I got a little confused with the madness that went on during the Frankenputer upgrade...then downgrade...then upgrade again shit between the i5 and i7 chips in the desktop.) Whatever. She's a sporty gal so I'm calling her Milly for short.

But short on specs she'd not. Like her devilish brand name and hellish red glow from her LED backlit keyboard, she's a demon for sure!





My second purchase, even though I really love my much-ridiculed Nokia Lumina Windows phone, apps were getting thin for it as noone was supporting Windows phones anymore, it seems. So, I jumped on the Apple Fan Boy band wagon and got me an iPhone.



EDIT: But wait, we're not done...

Just an hour ago or so, (2/18 afternoon) I went and picked up a new Dell 27" Monitor for the desktop!
These sales though...you'd think it's Black Friday or Cyber Monday or something.