INDEED!


I am absolutely kicking myself tonight.

I have no good excuse.

Musky Balls

I was up, wide awake, putzing around with not much to do.

I had the event on my Google calendar, and I never bothered to check it today. If I had only asked Alexa to set a reminder for me when I added it, she would have alerted me about it this morning.

Yup. I missed viewing the launch of Falcon Heavy.


And I wouldn't have been watching it live on TV, or the internet. No! Since, of course, I only live 45 fucking miles from Cape Canaveral, I would have made the relatively short drive over to Titusville and watched Live with my own fucking eyes!

But no, I had to be the nearly-senile fuck I've become lately. And, no, I wasn't even drinking!

I literally have no excuse.

Though it did overshoot the originally set launch time by a couple more hours, I would have stood it out. I would have also benefited from the Vitamin D in the sunshine today. I had to work tonight (where I am now) but I've done it many times with little or no afternoon sleep. The adrenaline would have kept my hoppin' for hours. I'd probably still be crying tears of amazement and joy!

FUCK!

Well, since it was a success, we know there will be more. And to the next launch...day or night, rain or shine...I'll be there! (Though I don't think they actually launch rockets in the rain.)

I will see the most powerful rocket in use presently blast off a couple miles away from me. Indeed, Sir, I will. This shit is what makes living in Central Florida so fantastic.

I missed you today (well technically 'yesterday' now) but I'll see you soon!

And Godspeed to Mr. Elon Musk's red convertible Tesla. May you enjoy being the most fuckin' ballsy thing in space!