Bloody New Year




I love/hate this game!

Live multiplayer FPS action. Goal: Compete with 90 or so other contenders for the win. Parachute into abandoned terrain weapon and armorless. Scour the villages, towns, bases and countryside for random guns and shit. Then fuckin' kill anyone you see. Each kill = one step closer to victory and that Chicken Dinner. Oh, but wait...there's a shrinking perimeter encircling the whole area...closing in on a menacing countdown timer...and you DON'T want to be left out of the circle!

Intense! And, since I absolutely suck at FPS games, I've never once won. Even after about 50 or so games. In fact, I'm usually picked off mere minutes after dropping in.

I have made it to Top 10 a few times though? Not through any skills...I just run through the less popular countryside and make my way towards what looks to be is the likely center of the ever-encroaching circle of doom. Then I find a hiding spot and cowardly camp out until someone, or the circle itself, finds me out.

Here, though, are a few recent highlights of times soon after parachuting in that I grew a pair and came out fighting.