What A Fine Mess

So I thought I'd give the blog a facelift. Something fresh to go forward with into the soon-to-come new year. Maybe 'cause of the fact I watched the 50th Anniversary Carol Burnett special last night and the sight of all those sliced and diced faces. (Or maybe Burnadette Peters is a vampire?)

I like the main page with a highlight pic for each recent post, but there's a lot that's just so wrong.

The Archive directory is messed up, it doesn't cascade right even though I made sure that was the format I saved it in. And it only goes back to January of this year. Um, what about the 10 other years?

The layout of the post thumbnails is awkward.

And some of the spacing between titles and lines of writing seems wrong.

Worse thing is I saved the new theme and I wasn't given the option to revert to the old if I didn't like it.

Bye ole friend...