PLANET COASTER: IOA Part 1

The Plan:

As you can see from the pic, I've been quite busy. Some areas are complete, others mostly done, some only fleshed out. And yet another category would be those rides and attractions which I completed, but I want to go in later and make some refinements.

So here's the layout...and remember...this is just CityWalk and IOA, I have the whole original park to complete as well.


1. CityWalk Entrance (Bubba Gump, The Groove, Cineplex, Pat O'Brien's, etc.)
2. Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Hard Rock Cafe
3. IOA Port of Entry including the Lighthouse
4. The Incredible Hulk Coaster
5. Doctor Doom's Fear Fall
6. A decorative feature symbolizing Popeye's and the entrance gate for Jurassic Park
7. The Cat in the Hat Ride
8. The Seuss Trolly Ride
9. Hogwart's Express Hogsmede station (incomplete)
10. Dueling Dragons Dragon Challenge Dual Coasters (incomplete)

And future spots of:

11. Hogwart's Castle (Don't think I'll be able to fit the dark ride though)
12. Hogsmede Village
13. Jurassic Park Discovery Center
14. Jurassic Park River Adventure Water Ride
15. Ok space is at a premium...could either be Dudley Do-right's Ripsaw Falls ride or Kong: Skull Island. Since I've never even really seen the later, it might be the former.
16. Mythos Restaurant
17. Can I squeeze in Poseidon's Fury?

My computer is holding up okay but with thousands of guests milling about littering up my beautiful park it's showing just a bit of lag now. So that, as well as sheer space available will mean some things will not make it into this version of the park. And since I find a lot of the other park rather ho-hum, we may see quite a bit dropped from there as well.

Here's a couple of videos I made of Hulk and Cat in the Hat respectively. These are two rides that'll be tweaked later on so these show the preliminary results of my initial efforts.