New Apartment Pics: ~Day 730

Well, while not exactly "new" since I shot these tonight which is pretty much about two full years from the date that I moved in, I have finally completed "the look" to my satisfaction. Mysterious possible bed bug infestation not withstanding. (That's right, I've yet to find any evidence of the little fuckers here, at home.)

I eliminated the dying plant on the left side of the TV and moved the new plant I bought a couple weeks ago to the porch. Info on the species (Dracaerna Marginata) says it doesn't do well as an outdoor plant. Well the fucker better adapt 'cause I'm lately a bit skeevish about any living things in the house so it's staying out there. The exterior of the building just got a very much needed bleach-infused power washing making it now quite nice and clean out there.

I moved the small lacquered table with the Greek vase/LED pussy willow setup where the plant was and it looks really nice. Shoulda put it here long ago. Where it was, near the front door to the apartment, I bought a really nice little cube organizer from Target and placed it there. Moved around a few candles and found a nice decorative punch bowl for the top of the faux sideboard in the dining room. Oh and the floating shelf unit installed over the TV that I got a week or so ago with its little votive candle array. So cute!

Sorry for the shitty quality screen caps. It's a fuckin' Windows phone with a crap camera and it is low-ish lighting.






Here's the full video: