YUMMY!: HelloFresh Pork Chops

I got a discount coupon to try HelloFresh so I decided that I'd give it a go for a couple of weeks. Well yesterday my first week's box arrived and today I whipped up one of the the three meals it contained.

Pork Chops with Rosemary-Grape Salsa, Roasted Broccolini and Roasted Sweet Potatoes.

Here's the HelloFresh photo followed by my result:



Unlike most recipes, I actually followed this one exactly as written with the only deviations being canola oil instead of olive oil (that's all I had, though I would, of course, have used olive oil if I had it) and red pepper flakes instead of black pepper since I ran out.

It was absolutely delicious. The grocery items included are really high quality and I would actually continue if I could keep getting a 50% price break but unfortunately it's too expensive. Plus I don't mind grocery shopping and these recipes are free so...