Reprise Of The Circus Music

The rusty calliope is cranking out that old tune again. And no need to "send in the clowns" 'cause they're already here.

Homefront:

Even after installing a clean start of Windows 10 on both 'puters it looks like my internet woes continue. Dropping pages, halted streaming and now my desktop even shuts down randomly after being in sleep mode for a while. I use it too frequently for that...it needs to stay on perpetually. Ugh.

On a positive note I'm expecting delivery later today of my new video card for her. Gots to get me ready for Fallout 4, bitches!

Oh, and I guess I re-signed my lease yesterday. It was done online and was really quick and easy. Hopefully I won't be pissed when I review it later. It should be the terms I originally agreed to with the acceptable increase (ugh, $50/month...but rents locally are jumping up fast lately...I guess $50 increase isn't too bad) I'll have to keep an eye out. They're shady in that office. Downright shady.

Workfront:

Here's where the volume knob playing the circus tune is turned up to Number 11!

Scrunchy Yoda (Suzy) is out. Fired for negligent disregard of keeping meds in supply. Well, not officially, I'm sure, but that's how the Coven (previously the Gestapo) sees it I'm certain. Oh, the Coven has a new member now...Miss Fiddle-Dee-Dee herself (Jessica) has been promoted to essentially 3rd in command. So the three witches stand over their boiling cauldron brewing up a batch of vitriol and vileness.

I'm watching from my on-far perch in the dark of night as the 3-ring spectacle unfolds. What do I care? Think I'm gonna make waves? Haven't up to now, and with the April pay raise still in effect, boosted by the 7% differential, I'm making more than during that springtime fiasco. So I remain steadfast in the shadows of the night, drawing not one discerning eyeball towards me.

Like Salieri at the end of "Amadeus" says:

Mediocrities everywhere...

I absolve you.