SIMS CREATION: Movie Memories Series "Psycho"

Ah yes, yet another Sims post. As you can see, I'm really having fun with the Sims 4. The graphics are richer and more refined, the lighting is overall more realistic and items seem to fit better in relation to the scale of things around them better than Sims 3.

Oh but I do miss the variety of objects and features that were installed with Sims 3 and the multiple DLCs and Expansions I had on it. This, so far, is just the vanilla Sims 4. Not even the Digital Deluxe version.

Ah well, the gameplay does seems more interesting and natural, thus the long play with my Brisbane family as you can tell from the multiple posts about them. I don't think I went more than a second generation of playtime with a single family in any other Sims game before.

Here's a new series of creations for the new version. Although, honestly, since I created these characters and the backdrop on my laptop, the graphics are shit compared to the high resolution I get at home on the desktop PC.

As you can see, Mr. Alfred Hitchcock himself is photobombing the lovely Janet Leigh playing hapless victim Marion Crane and the troubled young man Norman Bates played by Anthony Perkins posing in front of the Bates family home.


Oh, oh, Norman's plumb bob is turning yellow! (Oh, notice "Mother" up in her bedroom window, BTW!)