Well It's On Again

So Ric texted and called me after I texted him about my "inability to get the time off" from work for our weekend adventure. I ignored the texts and calls at first but last night I decided to answer his incoming call. He explained to me how Christian was now going to be starting this grand weekend on Thursday and he was going to be continuing through as planned albeit without the night I had booked, he was thinking of getting a cheaper rate hotel in the area since Christian also indicated that he wanted to attend a Universal Mardi Gras evening and that was Saturday night.

As he and I were scoping out potential replacements for my cancelled night at Royal Pacific I told him the truth. I actually already had the weekend off but I was pissed about him adding Christian on and me footing the majority of the bill. He chuckled and fluffed it right off like it was nothing.

We continued to price hotels in the area and when we found Days Inn at $67 and change for the night, I said I'd join them on it and pay one third. He joked that my share would come to something like $22.48 to the penny like I was being a Jew. Haw Haw Haw! I told him I was okay with this new arrangement as long as he didn't start his old Ric shit and get drunk and insult me for the whole night. He said he "doesn't do that anymore" which I guess is his way of acknowledging he'd in fact done this before.

As far as he and the boy-toy grunting like warthogs, Ric admits he'll likely be too drunk to want to do anything with him that night. Well we'll see. Saturday will be here sooner than you think. I'll try to take plenty of pictures since I think this will be most interesting. Interesting good or interesting bad?

 That's yet to be seen.