Farewell And Adieu Ye Fair Spanish Ladies

So I read on Huffington Post that Michelle Obama has had her fair share of criticism about her fashion choice of sporting what they called "boy brows" eyebrows appearing thicker and bushier than those usually associated as feminine. This got me looking at many present and older photos of her and I thought..."Is she actually a man?" After googling this I found out I wasn't the only one who thought so. Unfortunately it's usually people who also believe Obama is the Anti-Christ and it's all another sign of The End Times. Oh brother. (Well nevertheless she does make for a convincing drag queen look...gotta call them like I see them...just sayin')

Last night, my usually quiet and mostly unheard upstairs neighbor seems to have had a guest over from the sounds of the footsteps above. And it sounds eerily like HER! The previous tenant who left months ago. Could it be? Will I have to hear her obnoxious goose-stepping bangs above me now? Will her young baby girls be visiting too? Will it be the return of 'GINA WASHING TIME?

My co-worker Kym who I'd assumed disliked me since she was so reticent to speak to me since her start at the Center has begun to open up a bit more especially after I recently revealed my geek status. Turns out she too is a geek. Though she's of the other faction...Where I love "Star Trek," she loves "Star Wars"...My affinity for the "Alien" universe holds no torch, in her eyes, to her allegiance to the "Predator" series of films. I say "Fallout," she says "Elder Scrolls." Well, at least we have Bethesda.

I recently shared a pic on my Facebook page of an image of a Facebook "like" icon turned into a dual like and dislike/thumbs up and thumbs down icon with the caption "I (this icon) Schrodinger" Get it? I added the comment "The meows have it." Aren't I the intellectual witty kitty?