New Stuff At Universal Studios

I went to the original park yesterday and took some photos of some of the new stuff installed since the last time I came. Pretty interesting.

Here's a couple of pics of the new Transformers ride. An exterior shot of the entrance and a character meet-and-greet with Optimus Prime. This thing (at the meet-and-greet) really moved around and shit too, maybe remote control? IDK.



Here I captured some Top Secret under construction shots of the soon-to-be Daigon Alley expansion of the other park's Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Though I'm not a über-fanatical follower, I am looking forward to this. It looks major...at least a couple more rides...and with the monorail connection to IOA via the Hogwarts Express themed transport vehicle. Oh, this will be sweet.




Here's the coaster I haven't been on yet. Chickened out today and still haven't been on it.


Here we see iconic landmarks in the new Springfield themed area near the Simpson's ride. What was before a nondescript food court and some wasted space is, well, the same, except now it's Simpson's themed, you see. Oh, and the Duff Beer one is a bar. Yay! 




I had lunch at the Nascar Cafe again. I've got to remind myself it's not what it used to be. The food is much worse. But the view is great. Here's a couple shots from where I sat. I love Orlando.