SIMS CREATION: TV Memories Series: "Mad Men"


Having seen "Mad Men" win award after award, year after year, I'd always thought I'd try out this series, but after seeing one episode, I felt lost so I never became a fan. Until now, that is. I'm watching it for the first time from the beginning through to the most recent season thanks to Netflix. These characters are so messed up and the times were so different yet it was only about 50 years ago.

I'm halfway through season 2 and these main characters may or may not still be around in the current season. They're all so delicious, I'd guess they are. From left to right we have Pete Campbell, Betty Draper, Don Draper, Roger Sterling, Joan Holloway and Peggy Olsen.

The scene looks a little off though, what with everyone not smoking or drinking whiskey.