SIMS CREATION: TV Memories Series: "Downton Abbey"

As I mentioned in this post, I absolutely adore this series. So, to pay homage to it, I thought I'd break protocol and do a SIM CREATION: TV Memories on a current show instead of something from my past.

I give you my humble rendition of...

Downton Abbey:




Here's some of the interior. Note that I created this in that Bayou neighborhood that came with Sims 3 Ambitions so there seems to be a layer of swamp fog all throughout the house and grounds. Ugh!

The Saloon:



Lord Grantham's Library:



Let's all get dressed for dinner. White tie, of course.


I still have plenty more rooms to do. And my family, so far, consists only of Robert, Cora and Carson. I didn't have the patience to make all the others. And with a max of eight in a family, I'm hard pressed as to who to omit. I'll post more when I am done.