Flag In Her Hair, And She Just Don't Care

The President walked up to the podium and started saying something like "200 years ago this nation was just a colony and..." blah, blah, blah. I knew he was conscious of the importance of his victory speech and its place in history. He was obviously trying to sound a bit monumental. But I just couldn't hear what he was saying. Not because the volume was too low, it's just that lady in the background with the freakin' flag stuck out her hair!

OMG! She was so distracting!

I yelled it out to June as soon as I noticed it, and apparently from the Twitter meme that has sprung up within the past hour, I wasn't alone.

Here's a snapshot of the scene. I mean, really! Didn't she know she'd be on camera throughout his speech? Of course she did. I'm sure those guys were hand-selected to be positioned there. Why she thought it would be okay to put her flag in her hair is beyond me.


Ugh! There are probably Twitter accounts and blogs being created as I speak.

She'll be famous in just a few hours.