There's Gonna Be A New Girl In Town

Eh...so I have faith in the brand, ok!
As you may recall, I purchased an iPad last month and owned it for just a few days before I hemmed and hawed but finally caved into my buyer's remorse and returned it.

About 4 months ago, I bought a new desktop computer for an amazingly low, budget-friendly price, only to return it a day later since, after checking it out, it seemed to be not even worth the $400 I'd paid for it in quality and potential. What a let down.

Well, like they say, third times a charm so maybe this time, it's gonna work out...

That's right, I bought another computer.

This one cost more than the prior two combined.

But it should be worth it, check out her specs:

Dell XPS 8300
Intel® Core i7-2600 processor (8MB Cache, 3.4GHz)
Windows 7 Home Premium, 64Bit
8GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz
750GB HDD- 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s, 16MB Cache
AMD Radeon HD 6770
and separately:
AOC 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor, 1920 x 1080, 60Hz, 5ms, Piano Black - 2436VW

Yes, it'll replace Mildred 11 who is quite obsolete and showing her age. She served me well these past 5 years though...

...or has she?

Remember this, and this, and this? And those posts focus on only one of the THREE reformats I've had to do on her over the years.

The virus whore! Good riddance! ;)