You Know I Wanted It

After many hours of research, in the end I decided to go with what I knew I'd regret not getting had I chosen anything else.

That's right, I got an iPad.

It really looks and feels like a work of art.

I find there are a few things I have to learn to get over like the subtly different way apps work as compared to the way programs work on "bigger" computers. And though I don't miss most Flash scripting on websites since they're often utilized as irritating ads, it takes getting used to. (Although the iPad does a great job at replacing Flash applications that are integral to the proper utilization of key site features like YouTube videos.)

While it's simply gorgeous and futuristic and handy as a quick-reference guide, I doubt I'll ever again use this to post again. It's tedious, I can't use "compose",and it sometimes uses predictive text to complete what it think's I'm trying to write, it gets it wrong frequently.

I actually don't have too much in the way of buyer's remorse despite the way this post is tending to sound...I really do like it, and, like I said, I really do think that I would have constantly wondered if I was "settling" had I gone with even a fine competitor like a Samsung Galaxy Tab.

Well I do have many things to do with my new toy today so I guess stop tapping these virtual keys now.

UPDATE: Well within 2 days of this post, buyer's remorse had indeed gotten the best of me and I returned the iPad. It was beautiful, as I mentioned, but $500 less in debt sound even more beautiful.