Bless It, Monkey Boy!

I have Nugget gassed up and ready for a late night drive to Tallahassee. I even cleaned her windshield extra well for added nighttime driving safety. After all, it doesn't count if I don't make it there.

I have Susan's phone number memorized so I can call her and let her know I'll not be coming in to work tonight. And probably forever.

I might swing by Ric's on the way to the state capital. We can party tomorrow night after the presentation of the big giant check. Maybe we'll drive over to New Orleans from Tallahassee. In a brand new metallic tasman BMW Individual X6 that I could buy in the afternoon. Or maybe we'll fly?

I'm not sure what else I can do to be prepared. I could watch the live drawing in an hour or just access the website soon thereafter. Either way, I'll need to confirm it ASAP.

'Cause tonight, Monkey Boy, with your magic mojo working for me...tonight we will surely hit it big.

Two Hundred and Twenty Million, Baby!

With you blessing this ticket, dear little Monkey Boy, we just can't lose!