Howdy Neighbor

So, as it turns out, guess who my new neighbor is? Well, was, I should say before she was arrested and put in jail pending her trial for murder.

That's right, none other than Casey Anthony, infamous "Bad Mama" of Orlando.

Now I'm not so close to actually be within a stone's throw, nor will the undoubetedly big traffic on her street during the upcoming trial from all the media affect me in any way. But the house is about a mile and a half away. So, kinda in the same 'hood.

The trial will likely be telecast heavily, if not nationally, locally, at least, and I may drive over there to catch a glimpse and a snapshot or two during the mayhem. Maybe I'll get to see her equally koo-koo media-hog parents or her mysterious and sleasy-looking brother. Maybe they'll blow up at the media again, only to be caught on camera, of course. How delicious!

If the trial for the baby killer goes as everyone expects, poor Casey will likely be making a date with Ole Sparky. Well, now I guess it'd be Ole Sparky's little cousin, Nicky the Needle.

Unless it goes the way of the O.J. trial...

Nah! That won't happen. She ain't no rich celebrity and this isn't L.A.