I Used To Complain About The Heat

Gee, it seems like just a short time ago I was complaining about the still lingering summer-like heat and humidity here in Florida. Well, I guess I got my relief.

Temps tonight are set to potentially break records with the low likely to be in the upper 20s. That's Fahrenheit, folks! Yup, well below freezing. With wind chill (huh? "wind chill"...I haven't heard much of that term since living up north) they say it'll feel like the temperature is in the teens!

Okay, let's get this straight. Though I hate when the dog days of endless 90's drag on in the summer, I don't want to deal with the fact that I am highly inconvenienced since I live in a house without central heat and I have no winter coat. So now nights are spent sleeping fully-clothed bundled under multiple comforters and going out means running to the car and turning on the heater.

Too bad the air is so dry...otherwise we might see some fluffy little flakes flying around. That'd be something!

I guess I feel bad for tourists down here from more northern climes...NOT! Suckers! They thought they'd escape to a tropical paradise, huh...joke's on them!