Ric's In The Dog House...Again

Oh yes, I know I've said it maybe a hundred times before but now I think it's finally time to say good bye to the asshole called Ric.

What is it this time? What isn't it? The usual BS.

His life is slowly disintegrating and he's either looking for company in Hell or he's trying to throw me off the sinking ship without a life raft...just to watch me drown.

That's a metaphor of how Ric sees it, I'm sure.

We all know that the entire world is beholden to Ric. He is the alpha and the omega.

Well, as Soft Cell put it: I'm sorry, I don't pray that way.

I'm over trying to analyse and accept the things he says and does because I'm able to understand where he's coming from. I don't really know where he's coming from anymore.

And I don't care.

Suffice it to say, his three letter name is now a four letter word in my book.

Until I get lonely again and go crawling back to him.

No I won't. Yes I will. No I won't.

Ha! I make myself laugh.

Why?

Because crying would be just way too sad.