Pullin' A Twenty Four

I have to shake this flip-flop sleep schedule I've fallen into. Just like last year at this time, I have no job to dictate my daily responsibilities. Other than the need to occasionally feed my face and eventually remove the resultant waste products, I have nothing else telling me when to do anything. Including sleeping, it seems.

I try to get to bed before 3 am only because that seems like a "normal" late-enough bedtime. But my body really is quite the committed night owl. It wants to stay up until dawn...and then some. The day before yesterday, I stayed up 'till 10 am! Then went to bed and slept 'till 5 pm. Ugh!

I know all-things-vampire are "in" lately but I don't think I fit the mold of the "Twilight" set. Teenaged girls are definitely NOT going to swoon over the sight of my shirtless bod. Well, actually, maybe they would...as they faint in horror and disgust.

I think my nocturnia is infectious too. Saturday night Ric and I played Civilization non-stop (except for a break to watch SNL) from about 7 pm to about 6 am! Yikes!

So I am going to just stay up today. Of course, I've been up all night and yes I'm tired but I need to re-adjust this kookiness.

Ugh! TV news says it'll be 84 degrees today. Yet it seems everywhere else in the country it's cold and in many cases snowing like crazy. Well, I don't wish for that, but 84? Seems like Mother Nature's as out of whack as me!