Joy To The World?

Oh I'm sure some would say I'm just being a spiteful, bitter atheist trying to lash out in a hateful way towards those that "believe", but really folks, I'm just reporting the facts.

Here are the latest headlines from various media within the past 24 hours.

All I ask, and not in a smarmy, self-righteous way at all, is simply: Where's your "God" on his son's/self's/part-of-himself's (I can't wrap my head around the whole Trinity thing either!) birthday?

Woman knocks down Pope at Christmas Eve Mass

Taliban Video Shows Captive U.S. Soldier


Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported


Deadly Christmas Blizzard Spreads

Salvation Army Worker Shot Dead in Front of His Own Children

Traffic accident sends truck crashing into Ohio church's live nativity scene, killing man