They're Here!

In about half an hour, ABC will air the revisited story of the mother of all alien encounters in sci-fi-dom. I'm referring to none other than "V".

I loved the early 80's. And one of the iconic (albeit a bit cheesy, but that was part of the fun) sci-fi TV events was the miniseries (followed by the weekly series) of "V".

I'm not going to write about the plot or storyline since it may now be different since this new series is a re-imagining of the original. But promos look promising.

I'll report in subsequent posts about my pilot debut impressions, but I hope it won't be in disappointment.

Very little meets with my standards on network TV these days so hopefully I'll be able to look forward to Tuesdays as "V" night with salivating expectation.

Yes, salivating in the same way an alien in "V" would if presented with a nice, juicy mouse.

Yummy!