Something Wicked This Way Comes

I remember as a kid reading Ray Bradbury's classic horror/fantasy novel with the eponymous name. Not until reading my bud SK (Steven King, in case you didn't know) soon afterwards did I get such a deep sense of nervous anticipation of an impending evil. The atmospheric feeling painted by Bradbury was totally unnerving, it made you paranoid that just around every corner up ahead there could be lurking your doom.

It all seems to describe to a tee the mood in the air around me lately. I feel a storm is a brewin' and I think it's gonna be a doozie.

So I guess I'll make sure the bunker is well stocked and expect the worst.

What else can one do?

Perhaps just run away?

But if so, methinks I should not tarry long...the skies look rather dark and ominous...I may not make it!