The Magic Of Chamomile Tea

Lately stress has been nearly unbearable. Optimally, exercise would help sweat the stress off, as it did so effectively in the past. But that's still a ways off. And we all know how ineffective drinking is. So instead I fall back on an old love I cultivated way back in the early '80s: Chamomile tea.

Chamomile calms the nerves, focuses the mind and allows a gentle relaxation to take over my body. It's also noted as beneficial for diabetes as well. Last, but not least, it seems to curb my appetite so it could help with weight-loss as well.

So I'm sitting here, sipping my chamomile and peppermint blend, getting ready to settle into bed and sleep soundly through the night until I have to wake up tomorrow morning to face another brutally horrible day.

Slurp.

Slurp.

Ahhhhh.