Laura Hupfel Is A Bitch

I've rarely experienced good female managers in the first place but let me assure you, the worst is my current manager, Laura Hupfel.

I am not alone in my condemnation of her. Every team member I've asked either finds her two-faced, wishy-washy or out right bitchy!

I am compelled to start my own underground Norma Rae movement at work to topple this power queen. She needs to come out of her ivory tower and be thrown down to the cold, dark earth of the shit we peons go through.

Above is posted a picture of her insecure, heavily made-up image for you to remember so that if you see this whore at any of your redneck Central Floridian watering holes, throwing back shots of Jack Daniel's bought for her by the hairy and grizzly fat men lookin' to pop her much used and very smelly cunt, you can point to her, laugh heartily, and hope she just drops dead early to save me from any more of her foolishness.