FLASHBACK SPECIAL: Taboo Sex Revelations

Oh, buckle yourselves in kiddies... I feel inspired by Mackensie Phillips and David Letterman to fess up to my own ancient experiences so securely buried for all these years involving forbidden sex acts:

Early '70s: One weekend afternoon while innocently playing by myself in the woods behind my Morin Heights home, a group of three boys, older than me by about 5 to 8 years or so, definitely in their teens, threaten to beat me up if I don't suck their cocks. I cry and manage to run away without getting my ass kicked.

Another time, perhaps within months of the first encounter, these boys find me again, this time in an even more secluded area of the woods. They again threaten me to 'go down on them' or else now they'll make me sit on a red ant mound. One kid even exposes his dick. It's all veiny and red and uncut..."yuck", I think to myself. I refuse. They make me pull my pants down and bend over a log. Then they gently stick pieces of straw grass in by butthole. Something rustles in the bushes and they get scared and run, leaving me there, balling my eyes out with hay stuck up my ass.

Mid '70s: Not long after moving into our new house on Pearl St., a neighborhood girl named Amy, about my age gets me to take her into the dark niche under our side porch where we strip below the waist and she tries to get me hard so I could fuck her. After ten minutes of her sucking on my limp pre-pubescent cock to no avail, she gives up dejectedly and we hardly ever speak to each other again.

Late '70s: My sister is curious about sex and wants me to "do it" with her. She makes me undress, gets naked herself, and pulls my waist into hers, somehow trying to interlock our genitals. Not enjoying the experience, my penis stays limp and enters nothing. She suggests I force it in and pee into her vagina. I rapidly blush, gather up my clothes and realize this was a stupid idea. "Don't tell, okay?", she begs as I walk away. I never do.

Late '70s: One night while jerking off under the covers I look over to my brother sleeping in his twin bed to my right. It's a hot summer night and he's not wearing a pajama top. The smooth skin of his eleven-year-old torso seems to glow alluringly in the dim light. I quietly get up and stand over him rubbing my raging hard dick furiously. I gently pull down on the loose waistband of his pajama bottoms revealing his bare bubble butt. I bend down and kiss his ass checks as I spill my teen-aged spunk onto the floor.

Another night, my brother catches me jerking off beneath the covers when I think he's asleep. I tell him it feels good and instruct him how he can do it to himself. I offer to do it for him. He agrees. Then I tell him it feels even better if I suck it. He agrees to let me. Then I tell him I could lie next to him positioned so we can suck each other at the same time. At first he's reluctant but I assure him it's "what brothers do". We 69 for a while. His tiny hairless dick gets hard but he's too young to cum. I'm about to shoot my load into his little boy mouth when I hear the door open. I jump back to my bed in a flash. It's mom saying goodnight. She doesn't suspect a thing though we are both likely staring at her like deer in headlights, pulling our sheets to our chins to hide our naked bodies. After she leaves, we stay in our beds and fall to sleep. We never talk about this incident again.