Good Night, Sunshine!

My sleep pattern is all messed up.

Over the past couple of months or so I've gravitated to what I guess is my natural sleep pattern...wake at noon or so and stay up 'till about 4:00am. But that has been inching later and later each night as I get ready for the crazy hours starting this week. Except for tomorrow which is an intro/orientation day at the new job starting at 8:30am, I'll be in training class for 8 weeks starting Tuesday with a schedule of 5pm to 2am! Ya, like I said, crazy!

I have no idea why so late, I guess I'll find out when we begin. It doesn't matter to me. After the scare of the past 9 weeks of unemployment, I'll gladly work whatever freakin' insane schedule they want me to.

But if I start taking on an affectation for black satin capes and the sweet smell of fresh blood, well, ya can't blame me.

So here I am, just after 7am and I'm sippin' some red wine, trying to wind down, getting ready to climb into my coffin, err, I mean my bed.

Next thing you know I'll be scowling and shrieking at the sight of a crucifix.

Oh wait...I already do.