Bizzare Ebay Listing

I saw this original sculpture item for sale on Ebay tonight. It's starting bid is $1,000,000.

I certainly empathize with posting something up on the Internet while you're messed up, but man, this guy is waaaaay out there!

Here's the seller's description, word-for-word:

___________________________________

Where on earth will you find one like this!

Although there is a lot of art that would be difficult to replicate, but this piece wouldn't be.

A Galaxy Meteorite with full pocket ring coverage. Estimated value: $35,000,000.00 per square inch. And at over 4" in diameter. At day it looks like a brecciated gothite. At night with a small light behind it looks like a top view of Batman's Gotham City of lights within miniature caverns, to making you wonder "how in the world" did the artist come up with this.

Note: Plus due to the overwhelming innovation in the lower grade plates usefulness, tests, and further plans. Water and soda bottles will shortly have a surprize in them that will change how fast we will consume fluid for alternating exercise survival and it will take babies longer to remove every drop left in a bottle. "Want to know more? Email me direct through here.

Plus winner will receive one CD of over 3000 images of my artwork, paintings, ink drawings, line by line art, miracle bubble art, sculptures & sculpture of a wooden spool dragon, an allosaurus adult size skull, my other art styles, new handmade weapons, and wearable masks.

My wooden spool sculpture of a giant dragon at 35' tall by 75' long by 8' wide, and the pictures show it sitting by one of the busiest highways for my hometown. "You should of seen how vehicles going bye had slowed down, passenger jets and the air force flew over real low, just to watch me construct it all by hand. Even school children have come out to get pictures of them standing by it. (The smallest spool on top only weighed 35 Lbs, while the largest weighed nearly 300 Lbs). There's even pictures of primitive objects you wouldn't believe I have in my possession! "Can you imagine finding an inscribed & sculpted stone with the "Eye of Ra" on it at Chichen Itza in Mexico, at my age of 3yrs old. And no archaeologists today knows I have it! Though what makes it interesting, is there's a sealed pocket in the bottom of the stone and you'll get to see its face picture on the cd too. (Of course I didn't know what I found until I reached the age of fifteen).

And after that discovery I started drawing at the same age and have been creating all my life.

I live today in the west central desert area of Utah and enjoy collecting rocks and fossils on the side, and I sculpt and paint on the side.

I went through thirteen schools and made a lot of friends in and outside of them and I had worked at 482 job sites due to needing just enough to travel and make more friends.

The hometown I live within is not the average for my perspective view due to growing up in rougher neighborhoods and living most of my time in huge cities. With most of my friends being business acquainted to owning restaurants, drawing buildings to building them, being bike builders and pathway makers, and working in constructional and carpentry to building bridges, it's amazing what I have learned and what else on what we can all perceive and remember. And I use to record music sixteen hours a day.

Feel free to ask me any questions after 6pm during week days. Due to having to work other jobs and helping others, my hours keep me usually to busy to bother to look into see how things are doing on ebay.

All rights are reserved!

Some of my original works have been sold and many are still in my possession.

Thank You for Looking and have a nice day!

___________________________________