My Home Away From Home

Finally we are finished with classroom training and I'm in place on our floor, in my cubicle.

As far as cubicles go it's nice. Bigger than the one I had at Symantec, it has lots of storage space. Considering the lack of staorage space at home, I may want to consider keeping some stuff here, LOL!

The job so far seems as anticipated. My biggest issue right now is the fact I have to learn so many things about the job. I just want to hurry up and be knowledgeable already. My Symantec job was super easy and relatively stress-free once I knew my shit. I was secure in my element. Ah, to be in that place again. It will happen, but I guess I'm just impatient...

Of course the other big change is I actually have to talk to customers here. Long gone are the days of playing on the Internet all day. Internet use is not against policy here, but it's allowed only during downtime like no calls or breaks and lunches, like now.

Well, got to get on to cruising to other sites.