Look Familiar?

Back in May I visited the Universal parks and took some video footage of my day. Part of the narrated video tour can be found here.

Due to hot weather, massive weekend crowds and waning interest, I hadn't been back since. Until today.

Here are some pics I took, this time with the still camera function on the Aiptek 1080P HD, so they look a bit clearer than the video captures I posted here back then.

Not many, that's 'cause I didn't stay long. Sadly I'm too big for most seats on the coasters and I was in a fragile mood today so I wouldn't have ridden them anyway. Also, in May, I was down to around 295. Now I'm back in the 3-teens so I was just too tired after walking briefly through barely a quarter of the original park. I didn't even feel like seeing any shows.

How sad. Now that I have all the time in the world, the weather is sunny, cool and dry and the park attendance was minimal since it was a weekday and a there's a little chill in the air. I could have easily hopped on rides with nary a wait at all.

That's my life for ya. Opportunity, if it does come knockin' at all, ends up being way more than a 'day late and a dollar short'.