You're Beautiful, It's True

You're beautiful, you're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

You're Beautiful - James Blunt

Hardly a day goes by that I don't peruse the Internet in search for pictures of gorgeous men. I'm sure I'm not alone in that pursuit. ;)

I've seen a ton of hotties, but today I stumbled across the all-time hottest of the hotties!

When Yahoo Messenger opens, it also opens a small browser window listing some of the top news stories. Featured as part of their Entertainment News coverage was an article about Miley Silas or whatever, I don't even know what she's famous for, but it wasn't her that caught my eye, it was her boyfriend, Justin Gaston.

Yahoo had a tiny pic of the two of them and I squinted to try to make him out better. Piqued, I googled his name to see if there were better pics of him out there...

Oh yes there were!

I'm in love...