That's It Fay, Just Go West

Still raining here and there throughout and no major damages here in Lake Mary other than a few power outages (including my house for about 3 hours last night). There's some big puddles around and Ric and I saw one neighborhood gas station (Kangaroo Citgo) flooded...looks like a nearby retention pond sandwiched between them and Chili's dumped it's overflow onto the gas stations property.

But the winds today are just little bursts along with the on and off rain, remnants of the southeastern edges of Fay as she heads west towards Gainsville and beyond. On the map above her center is right about over Gainsville.

Ric and I went to the Greek Village restaurant for lunch. The gyros there are the bomb, and he had that but I wasn't very hungry so I only had hummus with warm pita wedges.

Well, after yesterday's scariness at work they decided to not chance it and we had today off. What a week, only 2 work days. I feel bad for the temps, they don't get benefits like PTO even for emergency pay status like we do. But they may make an exception. They did 2 years ago when I was a temp.

I'll be happy not having to post about this storm anymore. She stayed way past her welcome.

So I shed not a tear at all for you my dear Fay. Adieu.

Enjoy this video in honor of the windbag's departure!