Awww! How Cute...

Ok, everyone that knows me well...and that's actually very few people, knows I'm not super keen on the "kid" thing.

Kids have three big strikes against them in the whole scope of things in my book even before I meet them.

1. They are usually too noisy and squirrelly, always demanding attention and wanting to run amok and shit. Makes me nervous.

2. You really can't hold a conversation with them. They know nothing of art and culture, are unrefined in even the simplest graces and can't relate to the fundamental concepts of evolutionary consciousness, philosophy, existentialism, nihilism and human sexual orientational dimorphism.

3. They kinda, well, smell. Either of fresh dirt, baby powder, sour sweat, candy-residue sugar, or a little piss and shit. Or all together in one big odor-ama!

I am the quintessential W.C. Fields of our day. I don't hate kids, it's just that I don't get all the hype that most people bestow upon them. They are just as destined as any of us adults were to turn out to be absolute assholes, and, in today's society I'd say they have pretty good odds at becoming just that when they get older. If not sooner.

But I was scoping out YouTube today and I saw this little gem.

Well, let me tell you, this little bugger melted my heart.

Eh, maybe, despite massive overpopulation and rapidly dwindling resources, the world might be able to just barely squeeze one of these babies in. He's just too adorable...