Merry Fuckin' Christmas.

Notice I put a period at the end of the title phrase? Like, PERIOD, the end. How deep.

Anyway, here it is Christmas day, all alone in my one room "house", and I'm just about fixin' to eat me some leftover BBQ ribs and ramen noodle soup. Yum didilly-dum!

Ho-fuckin'-ho-ho!

Well, we sleep in the bed (or hideaway cot) we make, don't we?

Ric and I are no longer friends.

The straws have been braking the camel's back for sometime now and I've been ignoring the majority of them, but now the camel is just fucking dead, okay!

The beginning of the end probably actually stems back to 2002 when I fucked Gary and stupidly told Ric about it the next day. Worse, I kept messing with Gary whenever Gary came looking for my big cock, over the course of the next year or so.

Ric at the time was mildly upset with it, but he knew, deep down, that Gary was a whore and also, Gary really didn't love him. I think the "real" Ric knows (or at least suspects) it. I know it because you could tell and plus Gary more or less told me.

The truth is neither of us will now really ever know since Gary took that with him to the grave.

Ric's abuses aimed at me during the worse of Koyaanisqatsi were collectively another big load of straws that kept getting heaped on throughout the dark summers of 2003 and 2004.

My growing weight problem and declining fortunes through the years of Koyaanisqatsi coincided with his increased religious fervor and stabilizing economic status to literally create a Holier Than Thou asshole out of him.

His 3rd DUI and subsequent probation/abstinence made him much more tolerable for a while there and even living with him during this time was not unpleasant.

But almost as soon as he came off probation, his pent up demons resurfaced and I was the nearly sole target of his fury.

For the past 6 months or so, a weekend cannot go by without Ric drinking.

While he was on leave of absence from work because of his shoulder injury, he was at Jax almost every day.

A couple months ago we went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal and since I was driving, I wasn't drinking. Ric on the other hand drank enough for the both of us. And dealing with Ric while you are sober and he is drunk is almost impossible.

Sure enough he was quite the jerk, insulting me and berating me every 5 minutes. Some other drunk sitting in the audience next to us at one of the shows was really punky and made mention of my size, calling me "A Big Motherfucker". He thought he was being all funny with maybe a hint of derision, but Ric was feeding into it and goading him on even though I gave clear facial hints to Ric (and the drunk stranger) that I was not appreciating their sense of "humor".

Ric went on to, I think, go out of his way that night in trying to humiliate me in front of other people. He does this often and I think it's because I am starting to look and act middle aged, whereas Ric wants to play the eternal 20-something, out hangin' with hot-looking, energetic, fun-loving party friends. He tries connecting with these types every time he's out. They accept him at first as a sort of oddity...an older dude acting like one of them. But then the content of what he says either doesn't make sense, isn't pertinent to their interests, or is just down right course and/or inflammatory and he is soon found shut out by them. In some cases, insulted and ridiculed. It's so sad. The only ones that let him stick around are because they are somewhat entertained by him since they too are fucked up, or, they like the fact he is buying all the drinks.

This motivation on his part to click with the younger, hotter crowd caused what may be the final straw to drop this past weekend.

We were at Jax, and since I have been eating right (except today's slop) and not drinking since my heart scare, I was taking it easy having only a few Mic Ultras and a fish sandwich. Ric was slamming them back though and after the football games were done, he wanted to keep the fun flowing. He, again, wanted to go to the Parliament House. But he wanted me to drive.

When I reminded him that I was drinking beers, he basically fluffed that off as a lame excuse.

Huh!? Has he not learned his lesson? I swear if it weren't for the fact that he had his license revoked for 10 years, he would probably be heading for his 4th DUI by now, so dense is he.

Drivers of Florida...watch out! He gets his ability to reclaim his license in 2016!

He then offered to pay for the room. I said no. He got pissed off at me and said, "I think I see some of my friends over there to hang out with..." and left me sitting at the table alone.

Since I don't have a key to his house anymore, I was forced to drive home. Thankfully I only had a total of 5 beers over the course of the 3 hours there so I wasn't drunk, but I hate driving with ANY beers in me at all.

I had not finished my laundry at his house and some were not yet put in the dryer. Ric called me at my house a half hour later and said he was taking the cab to P-House but first was going to drop off my clothes at my house...did I want to pay him some money for going out of his way?

I told him I would come over tomorrow to pick up my clothes, but he refused, he wanted them out tonite.

He came by 15 minutes later and handed me my laundry basket, filled half with already dried clothes that he wrinkled up in there and half with totally wet clothes. As he handed it over he said "Don't come by my house ever again...Nice meeting [knowing] you...", and stumbled off towards Phil (the cab driver) waiting in the car.

Stupid, huh? What made him so mad? I don't know. But, as the old line goes, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Huh...he just called me while I was writing this post. He just says..."Merry Christmas", kinda flat and uncaring. I said, "Why are you calling me?", he says"Calling to wish you a Merry Christmas", again so not heartfelt.

I remind him,"I thought you weren't ever speaking to me again?"

"Well I can't hold any grudges on Christmas. I'm glad you didn't get a DUI driving home the other night", he says.

HE hold grudges? What the fuck did I do to have him holding a grudge. I'm the one rudely dumped, locked out of his house, having to drive home after drinking and getting a pile of wet clothes I'll have to re-wash for my troubles.

And then to mention that he was aware of the potential risk I was forced into?

I just said, "Well, Merry Christmas...goodbye.", and hung up.

Fuck him. I'm so ridding my self of his ass!

He better not be showing his lame butt 'round my doorstep ever again.