Weekend Update

Jane, you ignorant slut!

Ok, it's not quite the weekend being only Tuesday but fuck that and let's get to it...

Well, Ric will be going with me to New Orleans in a few weeks. The good part is that I will revel in being the tour guide for him since he's never been there. The bad part is he'll be drunk both nights and will be a handful.

But, then again, if he keeps getting into confrontations with automobiles, maybe he won't be tagging along...

This past Saturday evening Ric knocked on my door. He seemed fine but said that he needed me to help him out by staying with him for a few days. Why? Because he had just spent the day in the emergency room being treated for his injuries from an accident earlier that day. He was biking across a busy road in Altamonte and was hit by a car as it was speeding to beat a red light.

Luckily, he suffered only a gash on his back near his left shoulder needing 9 stitches and a scrape on his shin.

I spent the weekend with him and helped him with his bandages. But despite his being on Vicodin, we still went to Jax and on Sunday to Longhorn. After all, life goes on.

I knew it was just a matter of time. Thankfully, it was not worse. His bike shop guy has threatened that he will only return the repaired bike if Ric buys a helmet. I agree, he should have had a helmet on his head long ago.