October, Month Of Rebirth

Okay, most people would say...Well, doesn't a springtime month represent rebirth more accurately? Maybe in nature, but in the world of the indoor universe, and quite matter of factly, for me, October has always been a month of renewing.

Let's start with the TV season...

This season "LOST", based on it's opener last night is looking to be another winner and I am again reserving Wednesday nights just for that...

The show immediately following "LOST" is "The Nine", and after watching it last night, it holds promise, but I don't really know if I could watch 2 separate hour-long shows back-to-back and go to bed wondering..."What the fuck did THAT mean?" times TWO!

On Sunday nights, Ric and I are into watching "The Amazing Race" show...we are rooting for the gay couple, even though they cheated this past episode by breaking the rules and were able to stay on the show by the skin of their teeth!

Other areas of Rejuvination!...

At work things seem much more secure and much training is happening this month since we are in the process of migrating our customers into one seemless point of reference for their licensing needs. At first, I think it will be chaos, with virtually all customers and resellers totally confused, but our superior (hopefully) training will allow us to be the educators and prosteletisors of a new Symantec...One Company, One Team! (Sis, Boom, Rah!)

Another aspect of re-birth...

Soon, a coronation will occur...

Tonight, I have made the largest single purchase on the Internet by myself, ever...

From Dell Computers, I've ordered...

Mildred XI

So, don't ever let it be said that when fall comes, rebirth is over...

For me, October means,

Spring Is In The Air!!