Come Out, Come Out, Where Ever You Are!!

Finally, Marshall said..."By the way, you know I'm gay, right?"....Yay, I won!

Sad news though, he's decided he is going to move to Tuscon, Arizona in a few weeks so his energy and wit will soon be missed. He has become semi-famous in the office for his elaborate and beautiful origami creations. He made me a parrot and Star Wars Battlecruiser. I'm going to ask him to make me a Gay Rainbow colors circle before he says "so long...".

A new hire named Ross was ID'd today by Marshall as a slacker employee who had been fired from Cingular for misconduct. But he is "family" as well. When I first saw him this morning my Gaydar was somewhat flashing but since Marshall has confirmed it (not because he has super-human Gaydar, but because Ross worked with him at Cingular), he is now the torch-bearer...if Marshall is moving to Arizona, we have to have another fag in the office other than me!

We really need to beef up the number of people on our team....this week has been hell with the perms taking PTO since it is a short work week.

Got a replacement PS2 and have been addicted to the 2 games I got for it. The Tiger Woods game is much more challenging than the PC version, since both Ric and I have to get used to the new controller mechanisms as opposed to the 3-click mouse method we were using on the PC. For the better, I think, since this seems much more "real" and taking into account fatigue and desperation....a big factor when Ric and I used to play real golf...back in the day.