Oh Another Old friend Has Come To Visit...

Let's All Shout Out For GOUT!

This chronic condition first cropped up in 2000 and has afflicted me on average of once a year since.

The current "outbreak" is moderate...not so mild as to be ignored but not so horrible as to be laid up in bed without even a sheet touching my toes...I've had either. I can walk but only limping-ly, and it gets progressively more painful the more I walk. Needless to say I had to take a cab into work today and am utilizing the network of nice people at work that have the time and availability to drive me home and pick me up in the morning.

Well, even sitting up needlessly will aggravate this so I will need to lie down soon. Hope I don't need to take any time off from work for this. I am a slacker but I prefer to take "hooky" sick days rather than real ones. Hee hee.