I'm Baaaakkkk!!!!

I feel like it has been years since my last post. Let me tell you what's going on!

As I promised I have been keeping up my blog offline for the eventual "return" to the internet...estimated around mid to late February.

Well, a couple days ago....the phone rang.

Not Ric's cell phone or my cell phone....the landline phone!

Why was it ringing?...Ric canceled it in December!

Well, billed or not, we have an open landline. So today I signed up for a free trial from Net Zero, so it cost me nothing to get back online!!

The next post is the one I did a few days ago offline.

I don't refute what I wrote but...long story short...I think I may stay with them for now.

I found out BTW, that if I went back to the "Big C" in May when I am eligible (don't ask), I will be making a dollar more per hour! Woo Hoo!!

Anyway, Dear Reader, glad to be back and just in case the phone line connection is some kinda mistake...I'll try to post more frequently incase I get "disconnected".