Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall

This time of year in Florida reminds me of deep winter in Rhode Island. It's a time when weather plays a big role in your psychological health. If you haven't visited here or lived here in central Florida, let me tell you...it is HOT! I understand that for much of the country that is the case right now, but if you are in a northern state (North of say, Maryland), you know you will cool down by late August. Here, it may not be as intense or unexpected or unprepared, but it lasts a long time....October at least. And, as you should know, it's a humid heat...very uncomfortable!

Well, that's my little bitching about the weather, because I walk to work 3 miles each day. But, at least it's good exercise.

The past couple weeks have been very introspective. Odd dreams about my extant but incommunicato family, ups and downs in my tolerance of Ric and his ideosyncracies, and of course, the ever-present dynamic duo of late: dissatisfaction and regret about my employment and subsequent opportunities for improvement (ie. mo' money) available and my chronic and persistent nagging health issues.

I'll fill you in on these more thoroughly as time goes by, dear reader, but for now I must adjourn...for the laundry doth not launder itself; the dinner doth not cook itself, and finally; the phone, which is ringing, and I think it must be Ric calling with some boring details of his workday, doth not answer itself.

'Till morrow? Or whenever, dude! Later!